About Me

My photo
London/Chester, United Kingdom

Thursday 22 November 2012

Christmas Wish List

Winter is here, this is definitely my favourite time of the year and it's the best season for fashion!! There's so many accessories and layers to play with, and all dresses seem to suddenly become embellished and leather and fur is everywhere- possibly my two favourite things!
 It's such a good excuse to buy heels and dresses ready for the party season and cosy coats and scarves to keep you warm whilst Christmas shopping...
I've already been looking online and there's SO many things I want but my tight student budget is looking quite depressing for now... But it's my birthday in a couple of weeks so you never know!
Here's a few things on the highstreet at the moment that I've ambitiously added to my wish list...

I've already got a winter coat, but I really want a short, warm jacket that I can wear both casually and for going out. I love the sheepskin collar against the faux leather and grey textured wool, and it has good reviews on the Topshop website for being a nice fit and really cosy! I tried these studded leather gloves on in River Island and loved them, they were surprisingly comfortable and I'm obsessed with studs and leather...
 
A photo of this dress doesn't do it justice, it looks amazing in real life, I didn't try this on in River Island but may have to buy it for New Years Eve or  a Christmas night out. I really can't decide between the short or long length though? I like the detailing at the bottom of the shorter dress, and it would show off my heels... it's just been reduced from £120 to £60 aswell which is making it look a lot more appealing..
I just want all of these shoes. I can't even favourtise one pair in particular. The first two are more realistic being from Topshop I suppose... I'm tall so the first pair wouldn't make me look like as much of a giant as the other two... but I'm a sucker for huge heels. The third pair are just amazing. I need a pair of Jeffery Campbells in my wardrobe, and I'm in love with heelless heels and the fact that these look like they could be worn by Lady Gaga just reinforces all desire to have them!
I've never tried nail wraps, but seen these in Topshop and love galaxy print so really want to try them out! They're only £5 aswell! I also love this fox print scarf from Topshop, I love the colours as they're so wintery and will go with most outfits. And the pink lace dress from River Island is such a gorgeous shape and colour, and will be nice to have for many a night out when I'm home from uni in December!
Thanks for reading!
Ally x

15 comments:

  1. totally want all the clothes from here...:))
    xoxo




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes without the heel, I can imagine they'd be very hard to walk in though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know they're so nice, I love them! They're not too hard to walk in apparently but I think I'd definitely break something haha! Xx

      Delete
  3. Great blog sweetie. I´m your new follower on gfc . Feel free to follow back. Kisses
    http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that white dress from river island is heavenly beautiful! i think the shorter one is more beautiful because you can wear it in a casual day or turn it classy in some party... followed you!tnx:)

    http://iamhappyabbey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou for the comment babe, your wishlist is so up my street, i love everything you picked!
    now following you :)
    http://immisarah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those gloves!
    Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The white dress is truly lovely. Keep up the great work and have a good week.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gloves and the white dress are gorgeous! x

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway? It's the last day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Literally in love with the Jeffrey Campbell's they are amazing. Great Christmas pics :-)

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gloves! wish i could find something similar! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am soin love with the dress,
    very elegant <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello :)

    I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!

    withlovelaurax.blogspot.com

    Let me know if you decide to do it, don't worry, It's not compulsory, but just a bit of fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blog! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete