About Me

My photo
London/Chester, United Kingdom

Monday 19 November 2012

Christmas at Harrods!

I've realised I haven't posted in a while, it's my first Christmas in the big city and I've been so busy being a shameless tourist...I love Christmas anyway and especially love London (I still get so excited on the tube when they say "change here for Buckingham Palace"), so as you can imagine I've been dragging all of my housemates to the festive going-ons. We went to the turning on of the Oxford Street Christmas lights, and I've been so see the Harrods windows- they are so amazing and magical! Designers such as Valentino/Elie Saab/Versace were given a disney princess doll and they had to reinvent their dress for the window display- I was there for so long admiring them. 


Here's some photo's of my favourite designs...

Sleeping Beauty by Elie Saab
Cinderella by Versace
Glass slipper Louboutins 
Princess & the Frog by Ralph&Russo



Mulan by Missoni 

Jasmine by Escada 
If you're close to London or going over the festive season, make sure you go to Harrods- it's the best shop in London but just a shame I can't actually afford anything in there...
Ally x

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post ;)

    Would be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ?

    RUNWAY JUICE

    XXX

    ReplyDelete