About Me

My photo
London/Chester, United Kingdom

Sunday 23 September 2012

Kingston

Fashion Students & a Freshers Night Out!

 For one of our university fresher's nights out we went to Kingston in London to a HUGE club called Oceana! It was a chance for me and my 5 other housemates to really dress up, so understandably as fashion students we were in our element! I chose to wear a new dress I bought a couple of weeks ago from Warehouse (£65), it's a classic, flattering style...nipping you in at the waist and skimming nicely over the hips with a lovely drape. I love the lace sleeves and collar on the dress and the grey against the cream; lovely colours for the autumn/winter seasons! For anybody interested in make-up, I swear by MAC studio-fix- it's great for a night out as it stays put all night and leaves a flawless finish with amazing coverage! In these photographs I am also wearing MAC Russian Red lipstick, Natural Collection bronzer (boots) and Eyelure eyelashes (Intense double lashes). 

I also wore my favourite ring- It's from Pandora and I got it off my sisters for my 18th Birthday!  


I bought these earrings from Next years ago & they're such a staple jewelry item as the neutral colour means they go with so many outfits!
Sorry for such the awful photo quality! Being a poor student I haven't got the money/time to get my nails done properly, I buy a plain Broadway nail set from Boots/Superdrug (around £4), and here I've used Barry M nail varnish in lavender and mint colours, as I absolutely adore pastel colours at the moment! And applied Topshop glitter nail varnish over the top to add some sparkle

Thanks for reading and please leave some posts!
Ally xox

5 comments:

  1. Awh, what a lovely post, you looked gorge :)
    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much! i'm now following you :) xx

      Delete
  2. You look stunning, I love the dress, a really beautiful combination.

    P.S. Enter my awesome giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/09/littleblackdress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete