About Me

My photo
London/Chester, United Kingdom

Sunday 14 October 2012

PETROL PEBBLE NAILS

I just wanted to do a quick post on this nail varnish I've just bought! I have the Topshop glitter nail varnish already and love it so thought I'd try out some others! I bought this one in colour 'Lead'.. it's got a really metallic shine to it, and looks different colours until different lights- sometimes looking metallic black and other times with a green/purple petrol effect to it. It goes on really nicely and is a really unique colour. 
All Topshop make-up is such good quality, and is cheaper than the likes of MAC or Benefit, i'd definitely recommend it!

I added some Topshop glitter nail varnish to a couple of fingers to sparkle it up a bit!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ally, thanks for your comment and follow- following back :) This nail polish is my kind of colour! Must say I've never tried Topshop makeup but it's definitely on my to do list! x

    www.thequickredfox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks :) yeah you should it's really good and there's loads of variation!
      xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE those colors! CUTE blog! Following now
    xo
    http://angieb5989.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend bought this varnish when they did the student 20% off day and it is actually so gorgeous!i reallyreally want it ahha.great blog btw hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh i know I love it! all the glittery ones are so nice aswell!
      aw thank you! :) xx

      Delete
  4. So cute! Painted nails are a 24/7 must for me. I feel naked when my nails aren't done!

    ReplyDelete